It is recommended that you have your boiler serviced annually, this is too ensure your boiler is running safely and efficiently all year round. Poorly maintained boilers can pose a serious health risk - your boiler may become unsafe and you risk the possibility of fatal carbon monoxide poisoning.
During a service visit what do our engineers do?
- A visual inspection of the main components inside the boiler (these are also cleaned where necessary)
- Check all the seals on the boiler are sound, also checking for any leaks or corrosion
- A gas pressure check to make sure it is working to the manufactures requirements
- A emissions check on the flue to make sure its burning safely
- Check the ventilation is up to standard where applicable
- Check all the safety devices are working correctly as per the manufacturers requirements
- Parts availability for the boiler are investigated
- Energy saving advice
At the end of the service you will be left with a heating safety checklist with all the relevant advice needed for your boiler - this will also include its overall efficiency rating.
We also service other appliances such as fires, warm air units, cookers and water heaters.
To book a Service or enquire further about our services call 01784 252107 or 07784 067 425