A landlord certificate is an obligatory legal requirement, therefore Surrey Heating Specialists offer landlords and letting agents the full service with fully qualified engineers in all gas appliances. Our engineers will leave you with the correct documentation advising if the gas appliance is or isn't working safely within the current market standards.
The gas safety certificate will include:
- Location and description of each appliance and flue check.
- Name, registration number and signature of the gas safe engineer who carried out the relevant checks
- Date on which the appliance was checked
- Property details
- Any defect identified and any action required or taken to fix it
- Confirmation of the results of operational safety checks carried out on the appliances
As a minimum on a gas safe check our engineers will complete the following;
- Check the flue to make sure the products of combustion (CO) are being safely removed to outside.
- Checking there is an adequate ventilation so the gas burns properly.
- Checking the appliance is burning the gas safely
- Checking all safety devices or working correctly
We work with landlords and letting agents to make sure all the correct requirements mentioned above are correctly met. We will happily deal with the tenants and are willing to book evening and weekend appointments to make it as convenient as possible for both parties.
If you need a Gas Safety Landlords Certificate or a Repair carried out in one of your tenants properties call us on 01784 252107 or 07784067425.